Another audio dealer bites the dust

GNP of Pasadena California is closing there doors after 30 years in the high-end business. The owner told me they don't have enough sales to keep the door opened. It's really ashame, they are very nice people and very knowledgeable. I guess the Best buys of the world are the audio future. How sad!
taters
I meant to write " that does not mean that they are not quality products" Sorry Wilson.
the importance of audio dealers is probably exaggerated. most hobbyists can acquire the learning they need to make intelligent choices, without seeking dealer advice.

a dealer is a like a car salesman. both try to persuade the consumer to buy.
Markpao , Alberta Canada .

Having quality local dealers is very important to me , as I can bring home all the gear i want , to try in my own system without cost . I can't imagine buying gear any other way . Buying off the net to get a good price is fine but your shooting in the dark if you believe in system synergy , or even personal preference for that matter .
hi rmssorosk:

if you buy direct, there is usually a home trial period. there are many good products sold on the net bu designers who do not have a dealer network. case in point is decware.

i'm not sure but you can buy oppo from the company, but there may or may not be a 30 day returnmpolicy.

what about nuforce ??