integrated Tube C-J CAV50 for Proac 2.5

I recently set up system: C-J CAV50 to drive proAC2.5.
At this moment, this combination is not even as good as
my old set up with spendor sp2/2.(especially for violin)
I am not sure what I did wrong. Please help!!

i mostly listen to classical.
smileshopper2000
Preamps I've enjoyed with the CJ amps are Audible Illusions M3a, CJ 17LS, and First Sound Deluxe II. Each of these is great at it's price point, I feel. The First Sound is absolutely jaw-dropping beautiful, it is shockingly good. I've heard there can be impedence problems with some amps, but I matched it with CJ 11a and loved it.
Art
some other tube options I am considering other than C-J are:

1) ARC Classic 60 + LS2B
2) CARY SLI 80

It seems that there are some people use these combinations.Please comments on these combination..

Thanks.
I own the SLI-80 and it powers my Silverline Sonatina II, even in triode mode, beautifully. However I suspect the power for the Proac 2.5 would be marginal unless the room is not very big.
Art
my room size is 13x14 ...and openned to a dinner area.
I am wondering if i could put some shelves (like LP shelves selling in IKEA) to seperate the room. C-J-11a may not have enough power if cary can not do so. and many other
int amplifer (like VAC AVATA, ARC CA50) ususally provde 80W power..or even less.
80wts is more than enough for the 2.5s...you should check out the Jadis, Rogue Audio, and Pathos integrateds for sale right now. I've not heard any of them put have heard good things about all. People whose ears I trust have very good opinions about the sound and build quality of the Jadis.