integrated Tube C-J CAV50 for Proac 2.5

I recently set up system: C-J CAV50 to drive proAC2.5.
At this moment, this combination is not even as good as
my old set up with spendor sp2/2.(especially for violin)
I am not sure what I did wrong. Please help!!

i mostly listen to classical.
smileshopper2000
The 8200 is warmer but not in a good way, slightly veiled compared to the 9200. The 9200 is still somewhat lush, but more controled than the 8200.. I've had both and I'd spend the extra $600 for the 9200 it really is that much better and will be an awesome match for the 2.5 pleanty of power and control for the 2.5 with a very natural and open, grain and glare free sound.
I understand Music Reference makes some very fine sounding amps and the series 9 is supposed to excellent for P/P design. I see one is advertised here for $1,500.00.
Preamps I've enjoyed with the CJ amps are Audible Illusions M3a, CJ 17LS, and First Sound Deluxe II. Each of these is great at it's price point, I feel. The First Sound is absolutely jaw-dropping beautiful, it is shockingly good. I've heard there can be impedence problems with some amps, but I matched it with CJ 11a and loved it.
Art
some other tube options I am considering other than C-J are:

1) ARC Classic 60 + LS2B
2) CARY SLI 80

It seems that there are some people use these combinations.Please comments on these combination..

Thanks.
I own the SLI-80 and it powers my Silverline Sonatina II, even in triode mode, beautifully. However I suspect the power for the Proac 2.5 would be marginal unless the room is not very big.
Art