"Non Inductive" resistors.

I have a couple of Boston Acoustics speakers that I picked up for free at the dump. The woofers were torn, but the boxes and grills were like new. I put in a couple of Dayton Audio woofers, and they are better than OK except that the tweeter needs about a 4 ohm padding resistor.

In view of my minimal investment, I don't feel inclined to use exotic resistors. Question is...so what if the resistor had a bit of inductance? Wouldn't the resulting roll off be well above the audio range?
eldartford
OK. OK. I will try the North Creek resistors.

I guess that the supposed superiority of these resistors is based on characteristics other than inductance, which would obviously be of no concern.
Yea Yea. They need lotsa breakin they will sound good then worse then good and one day they will suddenly sound great..Tom
Tom...These speakers will never sound great, but they do need all the help they can get:-)
Its all to put into your audio file cabinet of experience and knowledge..If you ever saw the 3ft long crossover of a Thiel CS5 speaker with maybe 75 components on its board and the many poor quality resistors it would make you say to yourself WHAT IF..Tom
Yea, like "what if someone simplified these crossovers..."

Would they not be so much easier to drive and also far cheaper at the same time?