Infinity IRS BETA Servo with Balanced Pre/Amps

I am trying to connect a pair of IRS Beta with 2 Classe Omega Stereo and ML 32 Pre on the Balanced circuit. The servo however, has only RCA connectors. The result, if I connect the panels in XLR and the Lows in RCA, is difference in dynamics, forcing me to raise the servo volume to higher than normal levels and the sound is not integrated. The RCA option is my last choice, as the system underperforms. All cables are the same and for RCA are Nordost SPM or Symphonic Line and NBS for XLR

Any ideas on how to fix this?
vtheodoropoulos94b1
Even if you had balanced ability with the servo box the woofers will never quite integrate. This due to the servo cables and the lead time of the accelerometers reporting back to the servo box.

The level on the servo box is there to allow you to match level with the high side amp(s). It really shouldn't be a problem.

There was a guy in Indiana some years back that made a balanced tube xover/servo box for the Betas, but he is long gone.

I fought with woofer matching with Betas for a number of years, I finally sold 'em off and haven't looked back.

I wish I could be more help to you.

Best,

beemer
I spend a lot of time looking for good sounding RCA interconect cables.
Because of my love for thise speakers wonderful clean musical and warm low frequence sound plus
beutiful realistic musical mid and high range.

Posishening the wofersunits angle and distance from listening position and from the wall.

Just shop around until you find the cables and equipment you like.

I ended up with LegendAudio (von Gaylord new name)
Interconect cables.
After the improofment I bought more Legend products like , Speakercables ,Pre Amp , Lineconditioner and D/A.
All components are RCA (exept Transporter to D/A) only and sound great.
Transporter is a modified Phillips and I drive it with
4 Rowland 7 Mono units.
I owned these speakers some years back.I was FORCED to sell them because of a move to another state.PLEASE,PLEASE find a way to get these to perform for you.You will not be sorry.They were one of the finest speakers I've ever heard,when set up properly.Prior to them I had RS-1's.NO contest.The Betas were far superior to them.I miss them alot.By the way,I have a friend that had his RS-1 crossovers modified with great results,so good luck!!I,also,don't believe that the woofers cannot mate with the(fantastic)midbass panels.You need patience and determination.
Hi Sirspeedy! I tried e-mailing you but was unsuccessful.

I have RS-1B's and would love to contact your friend who did the modification to the crossover. Can you e-mail me this information?
Tks!