realworld experience: Kharma subwoofer + 3.2 CRM

Beyond the shows and the recent positive comments by Jon Valin in the latest Absolute Sound, does anyone own the Kharma subwoofer and 3.2 CRM combination. If so, would they like to share their experience. What about playing this combination fairly loud (e.g. alternative rock/rock) ? How does the combo compare to say the Grand Midi's ?
thom_y
Tom, I believe Jtinn is the US westcoast dealer (? importer) for Kharma. So those 1As may not be his personal pair.
Aroc,As I understand it,Kharma/GTT Audio And Jonathan Tinn have parted ways.Does anyone have any experience replacing drivers in the KHarmas? I understand that there is a special soldering technique they use and this cannot be done in the field.Actually,if done by a novice,the drivers could be damaged.Does this negate rewiring of the speaker? Has this been done to any current Kharmas on the market??
Tpsonic- Many(if not most all) kharma owners have replaced midrange drivers- it is a piece of cake, and should take no more then 15 minutes.
Tim,

Do they really break that often ??? Are both the 7" and the 4.5" prone to this ? How much is a new midrange driver ?
Replace with new mid without changing the x-over?
How come? Aren't the new mids 2db more sensitive than the old one ?

Tpsonic,I agree with Tim as long as you know soldering.