Will Creek 5350 SE drive Magnepan 1.6QR?

Will my Creek 5350SE drive a pair of magnepan 1.6QRs? Room size is 25*12. If not could you recommend an amp for around $800-1000 to drive the maggies.
mwthorne
Boy, you go to soooo much trouble to shoot down my perspective. Is it such a threat? Perhaps if you follow some of principals I suggest you will gain a little more confidence.
Make me.

But if I did, you have dug yourselves a deep enough hole at this point that it would just embarrass you.

Didactically- Really embarass us its ok. The only one who has dug a deep enough hole for themselves and dodged questions here is you. Your "truth" has many holes in it and you refuse to acknowledge the facts brought before you. This debate(if that's what you can even call it) is lack luster at best!

BTW if you have free time you could run for presidential office you seem to have what it takes for that ;)
lol..

Didactically, give it up...fess up with your system...you've had more than enough time to create one. Especially with Stereophool's Recommended, as well as AS's this month.