ART Loudspeakers: US Dealers?

Does anyone know if there are any US dealers for ART Loudspeakers (specifically the Skibo model)? ART's website (www.loudspeaker-art.com) has no information...emails went unanswered...
boleary
You may need to contact a dealer in UK like Audio Consultants, Reading (0118 981 9891) who may give you a clue at how to go about contacting the owner. Often times, many websites are admnistered by webmasters who exercise editorial freedom and may not/never forward email to the appropriate people. Sad but true.
Finally did get a response from ART:

------

Hello there

Thank you for your persistance and I am sorry for no reply.
At the moment we are in discussion with a Distributor for North America but feel this could take some months.If you would like to purchase a pair of Skibos direct from us then this would be possible.Please contact me if this is of interest to you.

Best Regards Derek Dunlop ART Loudspeakers

------

Can any UK members comment on/review these speakers? Thanks.
Hi, just read your thread about the Skibos. I was lucky myself to pick up a pair of the Skibos on Audiogon last year, I picked them up sight unheard after contacting the Sugden company who produce the A21a integrated amp to see which speakers they recommended as an excellent match. They recommended three speakers - the Proac reference 8 sig and the 1sc and the Skibo. They have also been reviewed in Hi Fi News paired with Sugden. I have to say they are an awesome speaker - very detailed, beautiful imagery and firm convincing bass. I especially like them on vocals and jazz. There only short coming is on very heavy bass rock - but I plan on picking up a Rel subwoofer. They are a very sensitive speaker - my Sugden produces only 25 W and they rock pretty loud. I have a very big loft and they fill the room well. My only concern is that I think I annoyed the Scots at Art by asking them tonnes of questions - they thought they were going to make a sale and I was just fishing for info because I saw them used on Audiogon - when I told them I had bought them they were pretty browned off...oh well, hope this has been of some use - feel free to contact me with any questions.