GMA Europa owners, what amps do you use?

I am in the process of evaluating the Europas with a 45 Watt tube amp and a pair of solid state monos. After preliminary comparisons, I can see strengths of both approaches. I am wondering what other GMA owners are using to power their speakers.
128x128tcbannon
McCormack DNA-125.

Question back to you, how well does the 45 watt tube amp push the Europa's?

Regards,
When compared to the solid state Odyssey amp, I don't think the tube amp drives the Europas as well as I would like. I am beginning to think that the Europas want a lot of current and quick power during high transients (like loud drum beats). I was wondering if anyone has had similar experiences since most of these system matching issues are trial and error.

Alot of it also is going to be personal preference. If you prefer mellow, middle of the hall presentations then the tube sound may be your thing. After comparing them for a while, I am beginning to think I like the front row, reach out and touch the individual musicians type of experience.
Mattybumpkin,

How do you like the Mccormack w/your Europas?

I'm using a Belles 150 amp, and I like it quite a bit. A very sweet sound compared to my last rig.
I am using a KR Antares 12 watt/ch tube/hybrid amp. It drives my Eurpoas more than loud enough in my 15x20 room.
Dubzilla,

The McCormack is excellent paired with the Europas, it has alot of power and is an excellent all around amp. I have been contemplating the Gold revision but also have been thinking about tube amps too. Based on the latest review, the AES Six Pacs seem a good deal but I don't think they have enough oomph to push the Europa's properly. I think Roy said they need at least 75 tube watts.

Regards,