Martin Logan Owners...Why should I?

Fellow Audio Lovers,
I currently own B&W speakers... 805's used in a stereo setup, I am looking to add to my system to incoporate home theater "5.1", I was going to add N802's as mains and a center channel HTM 1 or 2 not sure on that WHEN a friend suggested instead of adding to my B&W collection I go Martin Logan. He suggested Aeon 1's at minimum if not Ascent 1's... for center a Fresco or a Cinema 1, and maybe Fresco's for the rear surrounds... My question is MAYBE someone on Audiogon has "been there done that" already and can give some advise... I will use the system mostly to listen to music say 90/10... My musical tastes vary... You might say go listen to them and decide for yourself...good answer BUT for me... a side by side demo isn't going to happen...I haven't found a dealer that has both..some input from Audiogon readers is important..As I started this thread I stated why should I?? TELL ME PLEASE!!
wmwman
i don't have any experience with the center speakers, but just from looking at their site, i'd be inclined to go with the cinema. the others don't look like center speakers, but rather rear LR speakers, and they also look to be ribbon, not 'stats. i'd stick with all electrostatic.
I'll be different and say stick with the B&Ws. I demo'ed the 805s and Aeon i's side by side. In my opinion the 805s took it track for track. I'd also bet the B&Ws do better on HT material.
Thanks Dlwask
As I had mentioned I would be using N802's as mains against Aeon's or Ascents... any thoughts of this "matchup"?.. The 805's would be the surrounds..I don't know how the 805's vs Scripts would be do you?
ML speakers are incredibly placement sensitive. Any side by side comparison is likely to be highly flawed. When you find the magic place for your ML's the sound stage gets wide and deep and female vocalists/piano will blow you away. In a room your size, a center speaker will probably not be needed as proper placement of the ML's will give you one sweetspot but an "almost" sweetspot six feet wide.

ML's are power hungry and dip to 2ohms. Something to consider.

But I love my Aerius in a room bigger than yours. Aeons are plenty and be prepared to move them an inch here or and inch there to get it right. Add a Descent sub and invite me over.....:-)
Thanks willhitx!!!
But when you mentioned that I probably wouldn't need a center channel... might sound dumb but wouldn't I be missing alot during movies?