GMA Europa owners....

Dont want to start another never ending Europa thread...but seriously...just curious what others are using for cable needs...I know Roy is a fan of Analysis Plus...any others that come to mind? My dealer is a fan of Transparent...my friend of Kimber...where to you go?
128x128phasecorrect
I've been pleased with the Signal Cable products. For the $$ very hard to beat.
http://signalcable.com/
Scotty is correct. Roy wires his speakers with Audio Magic and recommends their cables.

Disclaimer - I am currently selling a pair of Audio Magic cables.

Regards,
I've been using Signal Cable IC's and cables with the Europas, and have really enjoyed them. But in talking with Roy it seems that his clear favorite is Audio Magic, next best Analysis Plus. He likes the AM IC's a LOT. I asked his opinion on amplification and IC's for the Europas, given a spending limit of around $1k. His answer was pretty surprising to me, he recommended an older integrated (named a few favorites)at around $200-$250 and the best IC Audio Magic makes, at around $750!! So thats just how much he thinks of them. I would really like to try that out, but the WAF on a $750 IC is damn low.
Matty,
How do you like the AM cables? Could you give us your opinion of them as compared to others you may have tried?