Does your system's sound change with the weather?

This maybe a crazy post but here goes. I have been noticing this with every decent pair of speakers I've owned for a while now. The sound of the system seems to change with the weather. This used to drive me nuts. One day things sounded great. The next day I would either hear a slight dullness or it would be more emphasis on the highs.

I would swap gear and unplug the power conditioner.None of this ever helped.Then I remeber reading one of Roy Johnson's post that mentioned air pressure and the differences in spl depending on the elevation.

Over a year ago I started paying closer attention to the weather but specifically low pressure and high pressure weather systems. Sure enough when ever there was an eratic pressure change, the sound would change in my system. Could this be the speakers ..my ears or both that allow me to hear these changes in air pressure? Is there anyone else that notices this? All comments or theories welcomed!
gmood1
speed of sound in air changes with temperature and/or humidity; that might be responsible for perceived changes in sound; but lots of things affect sound and hard to prove something else not responsible if you ask me...
I think Mark is on the right track. The weather is a major influence on moods which in turn would effect your sonic acuity. That said, some speakers are sensitive to humidity levels.
Air pressure, temperature and humidity all affect the density of air. The density of air affects the speed of sound and the sound pressure level. I don't recall the equations, but I remember they are not trivial, because all 4 factors are inter-related. For example, humidity is related to the partial pressure of water in the air, which changes with temperature, which changes the pressure, which changes the density. Bottom line... yes weather can affect the sound, and I have noticed this as well.
I dont know Mark but there seems to be more to it than just mood swings. If that's the case I may need a pyschiatrist.LOL!! Seriously though... I thought at first it could be mood swings but sometimes it sounds great on cloudy days.
The speed of sound is slower in denser/colder air than in thinner/warmer air; the relationship of temperature, pressure and volume is of course PV= nRT. Why sound might be perceived differently for different ambient air conditions, esp. when change is not so drastic, is not really all that clear, if you ask me...