Any insights on MBL 101 D Loudspeakers

Has anyone listened to the MBL 101D loudspeakers?
seadogs1
Thanks for all the reponses. Does anyone know of any dealers in Minnesota, Wisconsin, the Midwest, or anywhere is the USA? Thanks again.
I agree- no shortage of dynamics here.. I just heard the new 101e's at HES in NY city- MY GOD - these things were absolutely DIVINE- but yes, they are extraordinarily inneficient- 81db / 4ohm - nevertheless, they present (as someone else said) in one of the most wide-open sweetest ways - the presentation is crystal clear, even at ear-bleed, and that big, open natural sound is just so addictive- I wanted to keep throwing discs in over and over. I would be really curious to know how they'll sound on the soon-to-come super-beast single-ended from conrad johnson. Supposedly a killer, yours for only about 37 grand a pop.. BAT makes the 150's too- they can be double-paired into Triode, to make 300 w mono (single ended no less) and I reckon the speaker would sound un-F-IN-believeable!

good luck in your quest- the 101's are an investment in happiness!
To those who have heard MBLs: How well do you think they do at LOW volumes? The usual knock on highly insensitive speakers, like MBLs or ATC, is that they are not very involving at low volumes and have to be turned up to sound their best.