When is thiel going to upgrade the 3.6

any word?
hoyt
Drubin accurately reports what I learned on this front, same as Kinsekd found. My best guess is that a replacement would be close to a year off at least, but I can't say based on what I was told whether it will be the next model introduced or not. I did learn, unsurprisingly, that they are not selling too many 3.6's any more, just a few here and there. This would seem to be an overdue step for the model line and sales, but I did get the impression that a lower-priced subwoofer was a competing priority, as well as a high-priced flagship floorstander to a lesser degree. Also, I did *not* get the impression that anything particularly revolutionary is in the works for the 3.7, despite the long wait - it seemed as though the delay was primarily the result of having other projects take precedence during a time in which the 3.6 was still holding its own in the marketplace, a circumstance which would seem to have passed its heyday by this point...
Here's what Shari told me a week ago:

"The CS3.6 speakers should be the next model to be upgraded. We are hoping that we will have a CS3.7 speakers in about a year."

FWIW
Tmoran, I'm jealous. Why did she share this information with you and not me. :o)

Seriously, any word on when a more affordable Thiel subwoofer might come out?