Totem Acoustics Customer Service

I am not sure maybe I have the wrong email address for Totem ([email protected]), but I have just about formally crossed their products off my list due to their lack of email response. I have sent several emails asking for a list of dealers in my state and have not gotten one response.

Anyone else have this issue? Is their customer service that bad?? Maybe they don't need the sales????
platsolos
I am a dealer for Totem in New Jersey. Let me know where you are and I will check to see if there is a local dealer for you. If not, maybe I can help you.

-Matt
Owner, Symphonic Audio
It's a summer time and not every day the e-mail is checked in Totem customer service.
You should give it a couple of days and your question won't be neglected there.

Matt,

I will probably need to replace my tweeter in Totem Forest loudspeaker can you e-mail me the info?
Thanks all for the responses! It does look like Totem has great customer service and maybe I am just getting some bad luck or even a bad email system here, no problems.

I am in CT and was looking for a dealer to listen to some speakers.

Thanks again all!!
Sounds like perhaps some bad luck, as you stated.

I was looking into their speakers last month and inquired via email about recommended Totems (based on my equipment) and dealers near to me. I received an answer within a day.

Since the nearest dealer to me was 2 hours away, I called Totem on a Saturday to find out more info on the speakers and they stuck Vince on the phone with me who spent quite a bit of time patiently answering all my questions.

I am now the happy owner of some Forests. I've even called Vince post sale for more info in regards to bi-wiring and at the end of the conversation he humbly thanked me for supporting his company/products.