good speakers matches for jolida 302b

Trying tubes out for the first time and am looking for anyone who has advice or has matched the jolida 302b with a particular speaker and thoughts or recommendations. Looking to spend $1,200 to $1,600 for the speakers. Front end is a Rega Planet with Kimber 8tc cable. My musical taste are all over the place. Thanks
shigojw
The Totem's are kind of inefficient for the Jolida, and lack the bottom octave (as mentioned by Trelja)... not exactly what you want from a monitor. They have their strengths, but also some weaknesses. I still think VR-1's are your best bet for your budget and circumstances.
Also.. i must tell you i'm somewhat biased because i'm a Von Schweikert dealer, but the reason i'm a dealer is because i feel it's the best line of speakers for the money.
If i thought there was something better, i'd be selling it.
We use them as our reference as well as in my personal systems.
I rather like my Triangle Zephyr's with my 302B. The Comets work well with my friend's 202A. I tend to think Triangle and Jolida play well together.
The Zephyr II's are good for the money and very efficient. I have a pair for sale on our used page for $500 if anyone is interested. http://www.ciaudio.com
Thanks for the suggestions, I won't be able to listen before I purchase due to living in an High End Audio wasteland and all these are helpfull. Does anyone know how the VR1's and Soliloquy 5.3's and Coincidents due when placed closer to the rear wall?