Psb Platinum speakers

Has anybody had a chance to see and hear the new Psb speakers? Can you give me your impression please?
norton
To Gmood1:

Where exactly did you audition the Platinums with VTL's?? In conversation with one of the largest distributors of PSB products just 3 days ago I was told they are scrambling to get hold of a pair of the new Platinums, any pair by the way.
Rjhalla I audition them in Atlanta,Ga at Audio Video Alternatives ph 770-931-0606.
I'm still looking... haven't found a PSB dealer with any in stock yet. I called PSB to inquire, there's one dealer authorized in all of NY state, one dealer in New Jersey. The NJ dealer is waiting for stock, haven't talked to the NY dealer. The lady at PSB was almost snotty when I asked if they were intending a wider distribution than this, and could they please hurry, there's a bunch of us Stratus Gold-i owners who can't wait to hear the Platinums. She said that only very few dealers would get these. The NJ dealer indicated the PSB is very slow to ship the T8s. Wonder if they're having manufacturing startup problems?
Monmouth Stereo in Shrewsbury has them

T8, C4 and surrounds all setup... playing on Parasound electronics.

Wonderful Imaging......... go listen

store number is 732-842-6565 and ask for Tom