Martin Logan CLS panel distortion

Dear Audiophiles,
My original Martin Logan CLS speakers developed harsh distortion at higher spectrum of frequencies (mostly audible at high pitched soprano voices). Distortion disappears at low volumes of sound. Are my panels getting too old (they could be 10 years old, I am a third owner)? Is there a way to clean/tighten them (the panels, not owners ;-)? Your comments and suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you.
meta
Those speakers can really drop in impedance at certain frequencies. So, like others have said - check your amp. You may want to check with Martin Logan to see where those dips occur,(if you don't knwo already) and see if that's where your problem is.
Golden ears,
they can dip and jump to increadibly high impedance.

The best successfull way to deal with them is to bi-amp using OTL that realy cares less about high impedances and beefy SS on the bottom certainly with active crossover.

All tube stuff is also possible having beefy VTL on the bottom and some 25...30wpc OTL at the top.

I actually heard many of Martin Logans speakers and no setup I realy liked with them and than they have one of the most complexed impedance characteristics on earth.
Martn logan pannel are just like airfilters they remove airborn particals from the room ,you will be lucky to get 7 years out of the pannel before dust dirt and grease from cooking loads them up .Even if they are away from kitchens and fireplaces.I got so sick of failing pannels in my many martin logans glad I moved on .
Yeah, seven years can realy try a man's patience. BTW, I've had near-new panels for five years. I guess the problems will be forthcoming. Maybe I should set up a wok near the speakers to expedite this. LOL. I seriously doubt that you have ever owned these speakers.
BTW... all CLS 1's,later serial # CLS II's and all CLS IIa's "power down" if no signal is received after 20 minutes. So the "air filter" theory goes out the window.