Soliloquy 6.5 vs. Coincident Super Eclipse same $

I need some help. Soliloquy 6.5 vs. Coincident Super Eclipse at basically the same cost. I don't have either dealer close by for comparisons. My systems consists of the following. CJ PV-11, Musical Design D-150 amp, Denon DP-60L turntable with Denon Cartridge, Musical Design CD player with Nordost Red Dawn interconnects and Kimber 8TC or Wireworld Atlantis speaker cables. I need to make a decision soon.
Thanks, Jim
jimd
Jim thats a tough one! I guess your room will decide for you .The Sols 6.5s need a large room.I don't have any experience with the CSEs.What are your room dimensions? Those 6.5s need to be at least 3 feet out from the walls.These speakers can move a tremendous amount of air!
Gmood1, My room stereo room is 13x17 with an 8.5 foot ceiling. The floor is fully carpeted. The speakers will be on each side of a Salamander Twin 30 rack 44 inches wide. Thanks for the help.
Jimd, I have a pair of Soliloquy 6.3 speakers in a great room 13x28. They fill this room with ease, at 13x17, I would be scared that the 6.5s are too much for yor room. This is sad as I love my 6.3s, and have heard some good things about the 6.5s. Also, I have mine 3' from the back wall and have heard advise on the 6.5 back wall clearance as much as 5'. I have gotten some advise on placement from Soliloquy, they were very helpful. Although they won't be unbiased as to which speaker to buy. There is a dealer in the suburbs of Chicago called "Holm Audio". This is where I first heard Soliloquy, I believe that they carried Coincident also. They might be of some help.

Todd