Upgrade to Nautilus 805 Signature?

Hi fellow Audiogoners. I have an opportunity to trade up my current N805s to the 805 Signatures. Should I take this opportunity? Do the 805 Signatures really sound that much better? Or should I just add an Sony SCD-1 to my system and keep the regular 805s? Thanks for checking out my thread. Any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated.
blaine
Blaine, do you have a chance to hear the 805 Signatures in your home system? If so, then let your ears decide. Have you read the thread above on SACD-2? Something to think about. Good listening.
I have the 805 Sig's, and without question there is a big difference in the sound quality. To start with there is bass that you do not have now that you will have with the Sig,s. The sound stage opens up with the Sig's.
My problem is that I now have a dedicated room and if I Knew that going into this 2 months ago I would have gone with the 802's.
Dave
Yes, the improvement is obvious. If you are already a Nautilus fan then you probably won't be disappointed. The above suggestion to audition them is a good one.

I shopped the Nautilus and I am leaning toward the KEF Referance, probably the 205.

i have yet to make a decision as I now need to check out the Tannoy.