Maggie Fans, what will u miss if you give them up?

Just a curiosity for Maggies owners..

1. what will you miss most (sound wise) if you have to (or will) switch from Maggies to conventional speakers?

and a counter-question..

2. What did you miss most (sound wise again) when you switched from conventional speakers to the Maggies?

Ake
ake
Nothin' cuz I ain't never gonna give them up! Been through a lot of box speakers over the years and never had anything come close to Magnepan for the quality of sound. I currently have a pair of MGIIIa's, a pair of MMG's doing rear channel duty, and am in the middle of a rebuild of a classic pair of MGIs: new wire, new binding posts, new socks.

Don't get me wrong: there are a lot of HQ box speakers that could smoke my MGIIIs, like Kharma, Watt/Puppy system 7, etc., but dollar for dollar, the Maggies are the best investment I ever made.
Not one thing!

That's because I never sold my MG 1.6 QRs after I bought a pair of box speakers. I couldn't bear the thought of losing the magical things my Maggies do:
1) Large soundstage i.e. big sound,
2) Fast and detailed transient response i.e. fast, light and airy sound,
3) Coherence of frequency spectrum and soundstage,
4) Musicality with certain types of music such as the female voice, baroque/chamber and large orchestral music.

I doubt I'll ever be without a pair of Maggies in my stable.

If you are considering getting rid of a pair of Maggies in order to purchase a different speaker, I would suggest considering keeping the Maggies as, at the very least, a back-up pair. I sure am glad I kept mine.

TLHUB
My T-1Ds biamped with an ARC D150 on the top and D110B on the woofers. When you got the volume set just right, they would turn the room into a 3D wonder.

Wish they'd release another 3 panel system with real guts on the bottom.

Aloha.