Coincident Speakers - differences between models

I am considering a pair of Coincident Speakers, but unsure of whether to go with Victory/Total Victory or Super Eclipse/Total Eclipse. I am considering matching it with Coincident's 18 WPC amps. Anyone have any experience with Coincident speakers? Comments and advice woiuld be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
jadew
Yes, Tosh at Divergent Technology says these are the best of the ASL amps. Let me know hoe you like them.
I've seen others mention ASL equipment modded by Israel Blume, but there's no mention of such a service on Coincident's website. Does one have to ask Israel personally? Is this service available to the general public? What types of mods are performed, and at what cost? Thanks.
Since we are buddies I can say this- you have to ply Israel with excellent food and great conversation- luckily my girlfriend is a great cook and we live only ~ 10 minutes from Izzz's place :) Seriously though, he is a perfectionist, and you will get the max the amp is capable of with the mods he does. If you ever heard his personal system, you would know...