Best Frank Zappa´s Recordings

Hello to everybody!
This is my first post.I ´ve been a Frank Zappa´s fan since the earlies 70´s. In your opinions which are the six best recordings? I think that "Zoot Allures" is one of his best albums ever.
Thanks
Sa86
super_agent_86
A powerful and creative musical intellect, combined with a fine sense of humor. (If you haven't heard, check out Edgar Varese for an insight into Zappa's classical influences).

Best: Hot Rats, Grand Wazoo , Ruben and the Jets (wonderful parody of 50's).
IMHO nearly all his records have parts with big genius written all over em'. Uncle Meat employs alot of great compositions and devices that didn't sink in right away and were used as a springboard for some of his best stuff in the 70's. If you're pretty familiar with most of his stuff (or even if you're not), it might be real fun to check out a good live overview of his work. "Make a Jazz Noise Here" is a smoker. The Mothers "Ahead of Their Time" is a surprisingly good disc of older concert tapes put together by F.Z.
I like most of his later records, but would agree that alot of the early efforts have a feel and personality that makes them unique.
My favourite
"Jazz From Hell"
Next ones
"Zoot Allures"
"Sheik Yerbouti"
"The Best Band You Never Heard In Your Life"
We're Only In It For the Money
Sheik YerBootie
There's just so many; how can you choose?