Advise Needed, Best speakers for approx $15,000

Hi There,
Cary 306/200
Pass X0.2 Pre
Halo JC1 Monoblocks

Musical Tastes mainly pop, female vocals, old and new rock, some heavymetal , some dance.

Room is 30' long X 20' Wide. Listening distance is 10'

I have a budget of about $15,000.00 to play with. Looking for speakers that are dynamic,coherent and have good bass extension and slam along with all the other usualy hifi qualties, transparency, detail,openess and imaging.

So far have been seriously considering:

JM Labs Utopia Alto's
Vanderstenn 5A
Meadlark Blue Heron2

Other possible choices:

VMPS RM/X
Something from Kharma
Revel Studios or Salon's
B&W Sig 800's
Wilson WP7

I live in small city , I can audition none of these locally. Loooking for advise, opinions on the last speaker I will buy for a long time.

Thanks,
Magoo
magoo
My choice would definitely be VMPS RM/X..One 12" low bass woofer, one 10" mid-bass woofer, 12" passive radiator,six 20 cm neo ribbons and a new very efficient tweeter..solid build quality..170 kg each..bass down to 20 hz..to die for midrange and highs..the looks are excellent..all for $10 000 ..what else can one dream more??Don't hesitate even one second..order your RM/X soon..:)
check these photos..
http://www.vmpseurope.com/e/p-rm-x.htm
Definitly , MG20.1 PRODUCT OF THE YEAR 2002 By Absolute Sound. at $12,000 . With the size of your room , you will have great fun to position them at the proper place and enjoy the exceptional quality of these speakers.
Good buy !

see : http://www.magnepan.com/ (Speaker Galery)
Why don't you spend an additional $500 and have an extended week-end in a big city. This way you can audition -almost- all of your choices. You can take your own favorite music, and, if lucky, you may get a set-up close to yours. Suggesting brand X or Y to you is bad advice. After all, as you mention, you would be stuck with these for a long time. After all, $15k is a lot of money.
I might add to your list the Areials 20's, Innersound Eros with sub-woofer, Snell 25's (I think that may be the number), Von Schricker V-7's.......(I heard from people the V-6's are knockouts)!
If you really are going to spend $15,000 then the price of getting to a large city where you can hear many of these speakers is mandatory. Some dealers may even cover some of your expense if you do buy from them. DO NOT spend this much money based on someones opinion.