Verity Parsifal Encore opinions

Has anyone heard the Parasifal Encores? Thanx
ronno
Let me start off with we are a Verity Dealer. If you have a dealer in your area please consult with them. Now
. It's amazing the number of people who come in to listen to other speakers and end up taken with the Verity line. The Parsifal Encore is one of the most refined, tonally accurate and engaging speakers you will ever hear. Not to mention they look great.
If this speaker fits your budget you would be hard pressed to do better ( and that puts it in some rare company).
I have a pair of Verity Parsifal Encore's. I am not a dealer but I have to agree with Celestial Sound. Wonderful speaker. I can't imagine it getting any better than this.
If I ever upgrade from my Meadowlark Shearwater Hot Rods I will start auditions with the Parsifal Encore. I have heard this speaker at two shows now and I loved it every time. Dynamics were amazing, imaging spectacular.
I have spent a LOT of time with the parsifal encore, and it is very very enjoyable speaker, they do everything right, though they are not the last word in bass production. I enjoy the bass the produce, though some feel it is slow(due to the bass driver they use)- I don't agree completely but I have heard it enough times from enough different people to feel it is worth mentioning. Get a moderate wattage tube amp and enjoy the music! they are great speakers and for the price range I can't think of much else(maybe the Merlin, kharma, talon or Von Schweikert-sp?). I would consider owning them if I wasn't a new born planer guy ;)
I have had mine for about nine months now. I am driving them with the new Music Reference RM-200, BAT VK50 preamp and the Electocompaniet mk2 CDP. I auditioned the new Virgo 3's( very dissappointed, did not sound like a full range speaker, lacked bass. Then I auditioned a pair of Fidelios and almost bought them---but I made the mistake of listening to a pair of Encores---had to have them. They were so transparent, huge soundstage,so much detail it was crazy. The speaker can be used with the woofer pointed foward or backwards depending on your room and your system. Like any piece of equipment you need to listen to them in your system and let your ears and heart decide for you. For me, the speaker really drew me into the music, all the emotion, and that is really why I bought them!! Good luck.