M.L. Ascents or Sonus Faber Grand Pianos

Had my heart set on Sonus Faber Grand Pianos homes for front with SF Center channel and Concerto's for rear channels. Now I heard the Martin Logan Ascent Speakers and really liked how the sound filled the room. Any suggestions on which set up would be better for home theatre and 2 channel music.
rd1bruce
This is a situation where YOUR ears have to be the judge. I have heard both of these speakers, but they are very different. Both have their strengths and weaknesses. It depends very much on what you listen to and how you listen to it. The Sonus Fabers are more dynamic and fuller sounding. They are not terribly critical on room placement. The Martin Logans image beautifully, but are less dynamic and a bit shy in the bass region. I personally like Martin Logan speakers. Their transparency and imaging for 2 channel music are worth any of their short comings, but that's a personal opinion. You have to decide which has the greatest strengths vs weaknesses for what you listen to and how you listen.
Thanks for your reply. I think we are going to go with the Logan's. I beleive they would be better for home theatre. What do you think about buying a $3000. set of speakers from someone in these classifieds?or spend the extra and be sure your getting what you need.