What speakers would match well to my tube system?

I'm looking to get the right speakers for my new tube system. I purchased a Space-tech VP-105 amp, 4/8 ohm selectable, and power output 100Wrms class AB (optional 50Wrms class A). I have heard that Soliloquy has the 5.3 model and that is a fine speaker for tube amps. What are your thoughts on this? The room size is 25' x 15'.

Any suggestions fitting into the price range of $2,000 - $4,000 would be great, and thank you.
128x128jcbach
What kind of music do you listen to? This is important because not all speakers are completely versatile.
My choice of music for your speaker suggestions are 1. classical, 2. jazz, 3. rock/pop (James Taylor, Steely Dan, Doobie Brothers, etc.).
I recommend high sensitivity coaxials: Tannoy System 12 DMT or 15 DMT; Tannoy Monitor Golds or HPDs; Altec 604-8G, 604-8H, 604-8K.

All these drivers work well with solid state as well.

Plus if at some later date you decide to bi-amp you'll realize their true potential.

Regards,

Joel.
Merlin VSM-Millenium's used could be had for slightly less than $4K. These can play all sorts of musical genres with incredible resolution, detail and soundstaging. World class speakers that have incredible bang for your buck. I'm running mine with a VAC PA100/100 amp and they sound amazing!