paradigm studio 100 VS. triangle celius

I am looking to trade my studio 100 for the triangle's. Would I be better off with the paradigms? The studio 100 has more bass but the triangle is more accurate.
I like all kinds of music. jazz, rock, reggae
I have a mcintosh integrated.
profrancis
Well, I like my Studio 100 v.2's. They make me smile everytime I listen. They are accurate and fast with a tremendous soundstage. The mids are superb and the bass tight. They work in my sound room. I worked very hard to afford them and they are an extraodinary value "IMO" *s*. I listened to and home auditioned B&W N805's, NT9's, and PSB Goldi's prior to purchasing my 100's. My local dealers were impatiently waiting for a decision by this time after hauling heavy speakers in and out of my home.

Frankly, I don't know where people have the time to either run around coincidentially sampling just the exact speakers people happen to be asking about in these postings or hauling all of them in and out of their houses, much to the chagrin of the dealers I'm sure.

I think a lot of people commenting here just read a lot of stuff in publications and online and fancy themselves experts making empirical judgements based on no actual dealer audition or home audition experiences.

But, that is just my opinion... I could be wrong.
I've listened to Triangle Celius (among others) with SS and it was a disappointment to me.
I compared my HIGHLY MODIFIED Studio 100's ver2 to many other types of speakers including B&W N802's, Maggies, verity tomino, JM labs cobalt 926, Mini grande utopia, etc... These were in lots of different systems, and its very hard to get everything into your own.

The modified 100's could defintely hold there own and if there was anything better (which I had a very hard time trying to conceive that there was) of any of the more expensive loudspeakers mentioned, the price differnce is defintely not worth the large jump.

None of the speakers mentioned could give me the full-bodied rythym and pace, (and defintely not make me feel the drums and have them appeat soo real) and disapear completely like the modified 100's could. I do admit the 100's have lots and lots of SLAM, and Dynamics, but do strings and flutes incredibly well too.

But STOCK, they are all right, kinda dark sounding, power hungry, richer sounding than the rest of the studio line, and I would admit that they are great for the money, but after you get into them and do alot of modding, they defitely sound like a expensive snobby-type of high resolution loudspeaker.
The Triangle Celius 202 is my current favorite among my many speakers, and it mates well with both tube and ss equipment, in my case I have used them with Krell 300i as well as AR SP9-II and VT-60 with the Krell assisting its bass performance a bit more. The bass can be beaten by a lot of other good speakers, but it is hard to better in terms of total musicality. I have no experience with the Studio 100's and cannot comment on a direct comparison.