paradigm studio 100 VS. triangle celius

I am looking to trade my studio 100 for the triangle's. Would I be better off with the paradigms? The studio 100 has more bass but the triangle is more accurate.
I like all kinds of music. jazz, rock, reggae
I have a mcintosh integrated.
profrancis
Soliloquy or VonSchweikert would be a nice upgrade. I would also suggest that you look into Meadowlarks. A used pair of Shearwater Hotrods or possibly a used pair of Ospreys - both are more refined than the Paradigms.

Have fun!
Well, I have to stick up for the Paradigms. I thought the Soliloquy 6.3s had the same fault as the Celius: too lean. It depends on what sound you like. I personally prefer full-bodied sound which the 100.2s do very well. The 100.2s have great rhythm, pace, and soul, and make me want to dance. You will just have to try the others out and see what you think. It pays to audition as much as you can. I listened to the Celius and 100.2 back to back with a YBA Passion integre and bought the Studios. I haven't regretted it one bit. They work in perfect coherence and unison with my McIntosh amp and preamp. Gotta love synergy! Arthur
Soliloquy 6.3 lean! You have got to be kidding me.The Celius and the 6.3s sound nothing alike.If you are looking for bass that lags behind the rest of the music... I guess they are lean!Because the 6.3s don't lag.Sounds like the only thing lean was the amp they were hook to.My buddy that owns Paradigms 100v2 upgraded to a $7,0000 pair of speakers after he listened to the 6.3s in my setup( I guess this made him feel better).His 100s are now rear channels for HT! And he was a die hard paradigm fan.Looks like Profrancis has already figured this out!That's cool thou ...hell someones got to defend them!
Look in the archives, there was a thread very similar to this a few weeks ago.
Well, I like my Studio 100 v.2's. They make me smile everytime I listen. They are accurate and fast with a tremendous soundstage. The mids are superb and the bass tight. They work in my sound room. I worked very hard to afford them and they are an extraodinary value "IMO" *s*. I listened to and home auditioned B&W N805's, NT9's, and PSB Goldi's prior to purchasing my 100's. My local dealers were impatiently waiting for a decision by this time after hauling heavy speakers in and out of my home.

Frankly, I don't know where people have the time to either run around coincidentially sampling just the exact speakers people happen to be asking about in these postings or hauling all of them in and out of their houses, much to the chagrin of the dealers I'm sure.

I think a lot of people commenting here just read a lot of stuff in publications and online and fancy themselves experts making empirical judgements based on no actual dealer audition or home audition experiences.

But, that is just my opinion... I could be wrong.