paradigm studio 100 VS. triangle celius

I am looking to trade my studio 100 for the triangle's. Would I be better off with the paradigms? The studio 100 has more bass but the triangle is more accurate.
I like all kinds of music. jazz, rock, reggae
I have a mcintosh integrated.
profrancis

Showing 2 responses by gmood1

Yeah.. maybe you should look at some other brands.With your taste in music the Soliloquy 6.3s will fit the bill.Retail is $3200.00 but you maybe able to get them B-stock for around $1800.00 or $1900.00.They need a good 24 inches from rear and side walls to achieve a good blend from top to bottom.But are more refined than the speakers that you have mentioned.This will give you tighter bass than the 100's with an accurate but full body midrange and top end.These are also more efficient than any speaker mentioned so far.25 wpc will do the trick both SS and tubes work well with these speakers! Good Luck!
Soliloquy 6.3 lean! You have got to be kidding me.The Celius and the 6.3s sound nothing alike.If you are looking for bass that lags behind the rest of the music... I guess they are lean!Because the 6.3s don't lag.Sounds like the only thing lean was the amp they were hook to.My buddy that owns Paradigms 100v2 upgraded to a $7,0000 pair of speakers after he listened to the 6.3s in my setup( I guess this made him feel better).His 100s are now rear channels for HT! And he was a die hard paradigm fan.Looks like Profrancis has already figured this out!That's cool thou ...hell someones got to defend them!