Best speakers for amp

Hey folks,

I'm looking at upgrading speakers from my B&W DM601S2s. I currently run a NAD C370 with NAD C541 CD Player.

I'd like to keep my amp...how much do you think I should spend maximum on my speakers before I'd need a better amp? Are there any models you would recommend?

In upgrading, I'd like to improve the presence, imaging, and soundstaging, as well as enhancing the bass response.

Any examples of speakers used with this amp? I've thought about the higher end B&W models, such as the DM602S3 or CDM1NT. I've even considered the Nautilus 805s, but would I be wasting money?

Thank you for any help you can provide.
lennychen
Why not try the Magnepan MMG's. I doubt you will find anything for 3 times the price that will even touch them. You can buy them direct and get 100% trade-up value if you ever want to go up the line. Your amp is a terrific match for it.
I don't believe you will yield much of a benefit if any from more expensive speakers being powered by your current amp and source. However, a better amp and CD will sound better through the speakers you have. Finally, what are you using for cables?