The superawesome sub from ADIRE : BRAHMA

i just checked the search in speakers for ADIRE...seems no one mentioned this ADIRE AUDIO sub driver which they have appropriately called BRAHMA...the name fits...they have a 10,12,15 and a real live MONSTER a EIGHTEEN INCH...should keep the neighbors up..i got the tip on this sub from a MADISOUND.com friend after i bragged about the FOCALWX13...take a good look at the side view of the brahma 12...the magnet..WOW!!! as well they offer a super 500 watt watt sub amp the HS500..what tops it all is the super price for the quality of the products...adire audio.com
tweekerman
i take it no one is into subs...how else are you going to get a highfidelity sound without a superior sub?..i was the first to mention this ADIRE line of subs!...and i've only been in this hifi hobby 3 months!
Tweekerman
I also was told by someone about Adire and purchased their Dharman sub for my home theater. What a difference from an older (POS)Infinity 150w sub. It is very musical and goes very well with my Joseph Rm7 signature II's for two channel. I don't know how it compares to any other subs as I have not bothered to try to compare. Seems it would be impossible unless I did a side by side at home.
No mention of VC diameter or materials used. Since the "Dumax results" locked up my computer, i didn't get a chance to check out the actual test results.

Keep in mind that it will be very tough to get "good" sound out of a driver like this. If you are strictly looking for an "air mover" in terms of SPL or "HT woofer", this will probably work fine. Besides the fact that the impedance is so low and you'll have no damping factor to speak of, the woofer will generate such a large amount of reflected emf that you would NEED a kilowatt to control each voice coil. Sean
>