Best Kept Speaker Secret?

OK all you speaker experts out there here goes. There are always "sleepers" or "exceptions to every rule or cost" in high end audio equipment. In your opinion what is the best kept secret or exception to the cost for the very best speaker you can buy for $4000 or less (Used). Your feedback will be greatly appreciated toward building my short list. Thank you.
golfnut
Gallo Acoustics, the Reference or the Ultimate (I have the latter). Weird looking, wonderful sounding. I thought my ProAc Response 3s were pretty good until I got the Ultimates. I've seen them used for $2K, which is the buy of the century.
Westlake Lc4.75 Pro. Retail new is $999. Many, many studios use these to monitor the recording process.

If it's good enough for the guys recording your records, it's more than enough to playback.

These are the ultimate in resolution. Perfect for a small room...
I agree with Dopogue, I own a pair of Gallo Nucleus Reference speakers and there is NO way I would part with them! These are the most realistic speakers that I have ever heard. I will admit that they do not have a conventional look to them as they look more like works of art. They are hard to find on the used market, but if you find some GRAB THEM!
Martin Logan CLS. Crushes everything here mentioned so far with the possible exception of 10t's, in terms of clarity, transparency, speed, detail. IMNSHO of course. I have ML's, Aerials, Aliante, a/d/s/, and some others for comparison.

-Ed