Martin Logan CLS 11Z speakers + which power amp?

just listened to MARTIN LOGAN ASCENT($4300) and the AEON($3000). no doubt the best allround sound nothing even comes close. however i have heard that the CLS11Z are even better except in the bass. i listen to classical so i do not need big bass. problem is that one needs lots of power to drive them. i plan to buy the PATHOS CLASSIC ONE($2000+), it is reported to be the best of both worlds tube + solid state. do i need the PATHOS TWIN TOWERS($5000+)to drive the CLS11Z($4500). if so maybe i should go with the ASCENT+CLASSIC ONE (and with the savings pick up a CARY 303/200 or CARY 306/200. if not the PATHOS can someone make a suggestion on a amp.(not all tube and under $3000, used ok)? thanks , paul
tweekerman
I assume you will be adding a sub-woofer. Lots of classical music I like has low bass. It will interesting to see what amps are used/recommended for CLSIIZ. They are tricky.
I should have been more help. Try this forum and use the search feature typing in CLS, CLSII, or CLSiiz. You will find amplifier talk there.
http://www.AudioAsylum.com/forums/MUG/bbs.html
I tried the CLS-IIz's with both large tube amps and large solid state amps and they do suck a lot of power the solid state amps, monoblocks were running out of steam, Bryston 7B's. Also the tube amps could not them any justice.