Revel Salons or Studios?

I've heard the Studios in a 18x18x8 demo room. Driven by a 150 w/c Naim. They sounded absolutely stunning. Plenty of bass, dynamics and imaging etc.

So I'm convinced I want a pair but my room is 15x9x40 feet. I'd be driving the speakers with a Krell KSA200s that would develop about 400 w/c at their nominal 4 ohms so I don't think I have a power problem.

The question is will the Studios be OK in a room with approx twice the volumn as the demo room. I'm not looking for an excuse to buy the Salons but I don't want to be surprised (negatively) with a lose of performance when I get the studios home.

No I've not heard the salons nor do I have the option of home demo.
keis
Kichoi,et.. al : Yes, sorry. I'd Forget my head if it wasn't...The site is www.silcom.com/~aludwig

While I am at it I will give you Doug Self's site too because it is worth the look and should be in everyone's fav list. www.dself.demon.co.uk

Also check out WWW.sound.au.com (Rod Elliot)

Three of my favorite sites if I have a few extra minutes to kill.

Sincerely, I remain
Clueless. THe listening couch is about 18 feet from the front wall, 14 feet from the speakers, and about 22 feet from the back wall. So I'm in good shape not being close to any boundaries and not near reflections. The entire kitchen is behind me.