VMPS line of speakers

Can anyone give me feedback on the VMPS FF-1 SRE; I believe these are the new 52” ribbon models or for that matter the VMPS line in general.
My system consists of a Melos tube CD player, Melos tube MA-333 preamplifier and Melos Triode mono block tube amps 90watts; I also have an Audire Forte I have used for driving subs 200w/ch.
Just to give an idea of where I am coming from………..I listen to Classical (large orchestral) and Rock/pop primarily with some jazz…lots of listening to local symphonies and choral groups live over the years.
My listening room is 27’ by 24’ with a 10’ ceiling.
As far as my taste in speakers goes, I value soundstage (width, depth and image placement), the ability of a system when large orchestral crescendos play to maintain cohesiveness and sound clean, fast deep base response with ability to move large amounts of air and to a degree, reasonable ease of placement (wife factor). My previous speakers were large line source ribbons…with separate subwoofers that did this well.
bioman
If you want a great ribbon speaker that looks as good as it sounds and is built like a tank look at Piega.Read Absolute Sounds review by Valen on recommended systems or search for Piega.Also read Stereo Times review by Lew something.The Vmps look like they are built in a basement and have shoddy quality control.
audionet, while i agree that the vmps' don't have the outstanding finish of a proac, piega, or sonus faber, i've seen 'em, even their older pre-ribbon models, & i think *utilitarian* comes to mind - definitely not someting banged out in a basement, or w/shoddy quality control. brian *has* had issues w/his cabinet-makers, but how he deals w/it is very telling - see a recent thread on harmonic discord, about the rm-2's where a customer mentioned a small problem w/one of his cabinets. brian offered to ship out a new one at no charge, no questions asked, & he'd pick up the *defective* one. he also went into some detail explaining the specific difficulty he's had w/his soundcoat dampening material causing problems, & how he's addressing it.

sure, if you have the means to pay three times the cost (or more) for no better sound, but finer cabinetry, then by all means, go for it! :>)

doug s.