VMPS line of speakers

Can anyone give me feedback on the VMPS FF-1 SRE; I believe these are the new 52” ribbon models or for that matter the VMPS line in general.
My system consists of a Melos tube CD player, Melos tube MA-333 preamplifier and Melos Triode mono block tube amps 90watts; I also have an Audire Forte I have used for driving subs 200w/ch.
Just to give an idea of where I am coming from………..I listen to Classical (large orchestral) and Rock/pop primarily with some jazz…lots of listening to local symphonies and choral groups live over the years.
My listening room is 27’ by 24’ with a 10’ ceiling.
As far as my taste in speakers goes, I value soundstage (width, depth and image placement), the ability of a system when large orchestral crescendos play to maintain cohesiveness and sound clean, fast deep base response with ability to move large amounts of air and to a degree, reasonable ease of placement (wife factor). My previous speakers were large line source ribbons…with separate subwoofers that did this well.
bioman

Showing 1 response by audionut7283

If you want a great ribbon speaker that looks as good as it sounds and is built like a tank look at Piega.Read Absolute Sounds review by Valen on recommended systems or search for Piega.Also read Stereo Times review by Lew something.The Vmps look like they are built in a basement and have shoddy quality control.