what speakers do the best "disappearing act"??

what speakers do the best "disappearing act"??
I want speakers that totally envelop you in sound....so much so that it is non-directional, and sound seems to be coming from everywhere in the soundstage...

when I listen to music even with my eyes closed I can tell exactly where my 2 speakers are located and most of the sound eminates directly from them these 2 speakers..so maybe it's time to upgrade..my system is a pair of NHT 3.3, wadia 850 cdp, and odyssey monoblock amps.
eantala
Any speaker you put on your credit card and then fail to make payments for. ( just thought this needed a little humor).

Of all the speakers I have owned , my current speakers, Wisdom Audio D-75's and prior speakers, Waveform Mach 17's both do an excellent job. Both use active crossovers and the Wisdoms use a rather large Planar panel for 120 Hz and up. Most of my electronics are Audio Research tube gear. VPI-TNT and Wadia Digital
I'm surprised no one has mentioned any ESL (except for the Quads--which do disappear). I find most of the ESLs to do a great disappearing act, when set up properly--and as Sean mentioned used with appropriate equipment and cables. Martin Logan and Soundlab speakers do wonderful disapearing acts.
Aerial 7B's and 6's disappeared nicely as have Proac 1.5's. Excellent smaller floorstanders. My favorite is the Eidelon, especially considering the size difference. Iterations from above; placement, associated electronics and cabling may dictate your success.
Abstract7, no one has mentioned ESLs because although they can and do disappear within a limited sweet spot, they tend to have non-uniform sonic dispersion in other parts of the listening room.

In addition to my ESLs I own a pair of B&W CDM 9NT speakers, which sound great in the sweet spot -- but much more uniform throughout the room.