Best Isolation Device for Speakers?

Has anyone had a chance to directly compare different speaker isolation tweaks? I am wondering because of the recent thread on the Sistrum stand. I know that many of these things have been discussed in other posts, but there is not alot of direct comparison among them. I suspect that most of these are excellent, so if anyone has some information on their specific sonic impact, that would be helpful. I have a pair of Thiel 7.2s. Some of the ones I am considering:

Aurios Pro
Sistrum Speaker Stand
Mana Speaker Stand
Stillpoints
Audiopoints

Thanks,
Rob
rtn1
Thanks for the responses. I am wondering if anyone can speak of A/B direct comparisons for these products. Speakers are an interesting problem, perhaps because they are designed to resonate. I would think that isolating them on ball bearings would degrade the sound, being that they are more free to move in the horizontal plane. I know that testimonial and others experience would suggest this not to be the case.

There are alot of very long threads on the isolation vs. coupling theory. I thought this thread would be useful because it pertains specifically to speakers. I don't have the time or money to try all the different approaches. I know that some have put alot of thought and time into this stuff, and I wanted to learn from their direct experiences.

More specifically, I am wondering if anyone has experience with the Mana speaker stands. I am going with Mana for the rest of my equipment.

Thanks,
Rob
I went throught the same ''search'' about a year ago.....I own a pair of Avalon Eclipe's and as a result of new Berber carpeting in my listening room, the spikes that were supplied by Avalon just didn't raise the speakers up off of the floor enough. Which can be a problem, it is my understanding that some of ''these'' floor standing speakers SHOULD NOT be raised up that high because of their design and the listening height. Comments on that would be apreciated, because I have heard that putting a slab of Polycrystal under them helps greatly .....Anyway, I believe that ''decoupling'' is the answer and I went with the 2'' Audipoints and they did improve the sound and seem to be the right height
Rob, go to audiopoints.com. Speak to Robert over there. He's the master coupler. Try the stuff. If your tympanics are not amazed, he'll take the whole thing back. Whattaya got to lose? Read the white paper on the site. You will not be disappointed-you'll be amazed. peace, warren
Rollerblock Jrs. work well for me. Sharper attack transients, tighter bass, larger soundstage, enhanced intrumental tone/harmonics/reverb.