recommended speakers for SET amp?

I'm seriously considering a (Zen) SET amp. Since it only puts out about 5w it obviously requires very efficient speakers ideally along the lines of 95+db (which I don't currently have).

I'm looking for suggestions for a fast, full range 'floor tower' (no teeny 'bookshelf' type) speaker in the $1000 range. I'm thinking I'll have to go the used/auction route to meet that price range. I'd love some Planars (maggie MMG's) but apparently they just aren't sensitive enuf (87 db)

My listening room is approx 12 X 20 and I'm not much inclined to go with the physically large horn speakers (which seems to be the 'recommended' route some take with SET amps).

My musical tastes lean toward to female vocalists (Joan Osborne, Emmy lou Harris, Holly Cole, Ricky Lee Jones etc.), small piano/horn Jazz groups (Foreplay, Roy Hargrove, Kiko Sumato, etc.), 'contemporary' (Lyle Lovett, Paul Simon, Madonna) and eclectic 'world music' (Baka Beyond, Gregorian chant, etc.)

While I don't currently have a TT (only have an Ah! Tjoeb CD as my source) I do plan to drag out my vinyl eventually.

Any advice/suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.
mmccoy
dekay - Yes, for the quality I'm looking for (in my price range) the Klipsch's 'mini horns' are an obvious and good candidate. FYI, the Zen I'm buying is the Zen Select. Later (after speakers) I plan to buy a second Zen and strap them both as monoblocks. I've also been perusing the high efficiency speaker forum on audioasylum but it appears to be focused on DYI. Unfortunately I just don't have the cabinetry/woodworking skills (or patience) to attempt a 'scratch' DYI speaker.

tomryan - you were correct in that I was being generous in assigning 5w to the Zen SET Triode amp. It's what happens when you combine memory recall with old age ;). I'm hoping I can get by with my current speakers for now (90'ish db) but I'm fully expecting the Zens to illuminate their insensitivity (and as you say, thus it continues....).

Thanks to all for the suggestions... I'll be checking them out. Keep em coming!
sheesh sattothestars, those Von Schwiekert DB100's are $7500 the pair. I'm sure they're nice but unfortunately a tad (make that a BIG tad) out of my price range.
Coincident Speaker Technology Conquests are 90 db+ and would probably work well with your amp. You can speak directly with the builder ( Israel Bloome ) if you call their number. They retail for about $1900 but you should be able to find a pair for considerably less if you put out some WTB ads. I have never heard the line but Soliloqy also has some efficient models but have not seen any being offered for less then $1200 to $1300. Good luck and I hope this helps.

I have used a Zen se84c to drive a pair of klipsch rf-3's with an ah! tjoeb as my source for about 10 months now and am very happy with the synergy of this combination.
Look into whether you can get hold of living voice auditoriums in your price range. They ought to work, though you should contact living voice to confirm. Work majically with most tubes, though havent heard the zens.