Speaker Fetish

I don't know if I am alone or not but I like speakers. I have a pair and am not looking to replace them but I find myself drawn to looking into new speakers all of the time. I don't know if I should go to a shrink or is this normal? Any coments? DO I NEED HELP?????
tireguy
No offense Jayboard but I'll send you some belly button lint, you will NEVER get my audio gear. They will never take me alive I will go out in a blaze of glory, HAHA!
Avguygeorge, I'm glad to see you spent all your time reading and analyzing all our post. You have taken quite an interest in our interest. I sure your time and devotion to all of us is greatly appreciated. Does this mean you are a shrink and are willing to give us the group rate or are you just bored with yourself. Pete
Thanks,Pcc just gave me an idea. Send me your $$$$;and send your equipment to Jayboard;maybe Jay/IS/bored?This drivel just flows. I do it on the fly,in no time and I'm sure it shows.The quality of drugs you get today just ain't what it used to be. Speaking on this subject : Tireguy,you should think about cutting back on the Viargra.Blowup dolls are great as a part time indulgence; but NOT a full time occupation. Respnding and analyzing is fun.It's just all the time it takes to look up the spelling of the complicated words. Like :BTW,myCJ5s are in 4 an upd8,so yes, a bit bored,thanks for your in-dull-gents.
Wow avguygeorge your right after those dolls of Tireguy. I think you have a doll fetish. Okay avguy, I'll send you some boxes. Will find someone with money to send you $$$, cause I don't have any. Everybody send your used equip to Jayboard. Tireguy would you stop holding out, avguy wants that damn doll of yours, so ship it to him will ya. Avguy enjoy the doll and I expect to see a thread on your new adventures with the doll. Also avguy have a good day and please come back and visit, sometimes we need alittle excitement on this site and you have provide us with that. See ya Pete
Avguy I would gladly ship you Ms. Rightnow but I don't have any boxes that I am willing to part with, sorry. Ah I got it maybe if I deflate her and jam her into an envelope and stick a whole lotta stamps on the envelope then I could send it right through United States Postal service. Or better yet I have a buddie how just picked up a love sheep(it is an inflatable sheep)as a joke, maybe I could send that too, it might be more your style. Well let me know, hopefully I will not here from you, hehehehehe.