Help with speakers Martin Logan SL3

I have a set of ML SL3's. These speakers contain a 10" bass driver. I have been reading several responses about these speakers and am confused.

I am using a California Audio Labs CL-2500 (500x5) amplifier of which 50 watts operates in class "A".
The speakers can handle up to 200 watts. When I crank
the volume up, maybe a classical or jazz piece, the amplfier clips! Here is the kicker. My preamp is a CLASSE
SSP-50 and when I run it in 5 channel stereo (which includes the ML Logos and Scripts) ONLY the two front channels clip. Is it strange the two front channels are being run to my preamp through balanced cables while the others are not?

Any ideas/suggestions/help?

Dan
nbt
Martin Logan speakers are very demanding. I have a pair of Monoliths and love them. The basic problem is the panels reduce the impedance loading to 2 ohms and below during some passages of music. Then the woofer asks for a big voltage for that kick drum to come in. The combination is almost unbearable for any modest powered amp. An amp that is stable at very low impedances (Krell, Levinson, some of the Classe) can keep it from clipping, but you still have huge demands on the amp. Bi-amping completely solves this issue, but of course that can be pretty expensive. Hope that helps.
Absract7 was correct I have a pair of QuestZs & they were tortuing an Adcom 125wpc amp. I went to A Krell KAV250a & I got much better sound & they handle the Logans with ease. Since you already have a Classe preamp why not try one of their amps to go with it?
Well the amplifier I am using is one of the most powerful, if not the most, multi channel amplifiers out there, rated at 500x5@8, and higher into 4/2.

It delivers 50W into "A". Is it possible the amp clips because the speakers can not handle the amount of power being sent its way?

Dan