Best speaker a wife would tolerate

I HAVE TO HEAR GOOD SOUNDING EQUIPTMENT. MY WIFE JUST TOURTURES ME AND MY GEAR.
WHAT CAN A POOR BOY DO ? SOMETHING SMALLER WITH A SUBWOOFER . HELP BEFORE
THE FENG SHUI LADY SHOWS UP AT THE DOOR
128x128fleone
My Wife loves my B&W N-802's.. I just worry that if she ever leaves me, she'll take my speakers!! Doh!
Any women who isn't blown away by the pure sound of any of the ProAc line probably shouldn't be the wife of an audiophile.Try one of there bookshelfs they will astonish you.These things were made for jazz.
My wife hated the look of my NHT 2.9's. She loves the look of my Proac 3.8's.
Paint them to match the back wall, she'll never know their there. Sorry just having fun. The dreadful wife syndrom. Hey my wife just thought it would be a great idea to change the room around and just destroyed one year of me final finding the perfect placements. Well luckly my wife thought the aerius i were just her decor, and luckly I love the sound. Hell, there big than the last speakers she made me get ride of. Why you say? They were to big. I guess she just likes how these look. Now is it that your wife doesn't like what they look like(fit her decor) or are they really to big. What ever the case find what you like and then take her w/you to see if she can live with it. But let the dealer know that store credit is not an option and they may come back(audition first). This way you at least can figure out options(possible colors she can live with). Long as they think their picking thinks out for the decor, your good to go. You know you can't decorate, that's her job. Well for speakers in the small cat I heard the little spendor(about $700-900 w/may choices of beautiful veneers) and a $1100 passion tube amp. For get what the preamp was. But the music was sweet. Well goodluck to you fleone. Happy hunting and remember, let her THINK she's picking it out. Now what you like first and let her choose color. Have fun.