Floor Standing "Warm" Speaker

I'm looking for suggestions on which manufacture I should consider when looking for a Floor standing full range speaker. Want a speaker that has a FULL RICH bottom and sweet highs and great imaging. Have large room and would like 90DB sens. currently Have Theta Casablanca, Theta Transport, Aragon 8008BB amp and velo sub (for HT only).
chuck_cawthra
i'd check out the meadowlarks. warm, like the vandy's, but much more involving, at least to these ears.
Chuck, Sean; Actually I mentioned Vand. 2Ces as not playing at loud SPLs for two reasons: (1) because of what it says in the Vand. manual, and (2) I actually played the the 2Ces at an average SPL level of 94-95 dB at 14 ft. and could consistently get the 2Ces red warning lights to come on. However, I was driving the speakers with an inexpensive Sony 100 wpc receiver, and my dealer thought that may have been the reason, ie over driving the amp rather than the speakers. In any event, I don't listen at that level anyway-- but maybe you do? Craig.
.....Sean, I was glad to hear your perspective re: over driving the 2Ces and 3As. I'll try this test w/ my 3A sigs and big DNA-2DX amp and see what happens. Craig