Beautiful Speakers

What are the most beatiful looking Floorspeakers that will fit into a decor (any) . Sound on this list is secondary.
ljgj
Visual attraction is not always shared, but if your tastes run to modern or architectural..but yet not overly large, you might want to "see" the Martin Logan Aerius i. I have always loved the looks of the Magnepan MG-20....but it's only because they sound great....without the sound...they are a somewhat of a squared off surfboard!
i own a pair of what i perceive as being among the most beautiful (looking & sounding) speakers available: avalon eidolons in myrtle cluster burl. but the speakers i would buy, if beauty alone were the criterion, would be ae-1's or 2's signatures. while they're just more "little boxes," the highly-polished, gorgeously-grained rosewood and the overall fit 'n finish take these into the realm of classic ferraris, or maybe aston martins.
diapason adamantes, on their dedicated stands - these are absolutely gorgeous, imho. some of the best sound i've ever heard from 2-way monitors, also, if that's of any import... :>) they do an amazing disappearing act. doug
B&W P Series and also Vienna Speakers in Cherry or Rosewood have classic good looks.
Jadis J1 ! They are currently on sale (!?!?) for 25k (!!!). Here is a picture : http://www.northstarleadingtheway.com/products/speakers/eurythme.htm (No, I'm not a dealer. Yes, I have a weird taste.)