Are Talon speakers really this great?

I've talked to a lot of people and dealers on-line and have yet to find anyone who has actually heard the Talon Audio speakers who isn't raving about them. Are they really that Great?
vrauthor7fcc
Why so bitter Tubgroover? Why have you decided to go off topic and engage in personal attacks? I understand that you are not happy with your speakers but why blame me. You were the one who decided that images the size of peashooters sounded "real" to you. That's not my fault I just call them like I see them and I see that your speakers are not very good. If that threatens you go get some help.
To the contrary Joe I am not bitter I know you call it like you see it, I like that. I am just curious. I saw a similarity in style and taste with old Phill and thought you two might share a tad more in common than meets the eye. Am I being cynical? Don't get sore Joe, I don't like that.
I do not appreciate your attempts to defame me and will take the appropriate steps with the proper authorities to make sure this does not happen. There is no doubt that you have some sort of personal issues here which may have legal issues to them. If I do not get an apology from you within the next 24 hours, I will step up these measures. You decide if it is worth it to you.
Oh Joe you are sore, I just can't figure out why. Is it something I said? If so I didn't mean to upset you so. What gave you the impression that I would try to defame you. If you are as threatened as you seem maybe YOU should get some help. Just a suggestion, don't take it the wrong way.
hey joe - 1st ewe say:"...Does it make sense to spend all that money on Talon speakers? Sure it does! If you're a jackass!" then, very next post, ewe say:"..Why so bitter Tubgroover? Why have you decided to go off topic and engage in personal attacks?..." calling someone a jackass cuz they wanna spend their money on something *ewe* don't like, is a personal attack, imho... does nothing to enlighten *anyone* about the sound of audio products.