Avante Garde horn speakers.....

Any impressions?
jman
I had the privilege to be invited to hear AG Trio last week. AudioNote shop set it up with a pair of $200k GakuOn or OnGaku monoblocks, I forgot which. The sound was overwhelming and really large for the small listening room i was in. But the mid & high freq clarity is fantastic on a wide range of music/vocal selection. This didn't bother me because I wouldn't mortgage my house to buy that setup. That was the best 1-hr i had in my whole audiolife! BTW for the Horn Loading Physics folks, there's an old website forum (www.audioasylum.com/audio/speakers/messages/4048.html) Phil.
I agree too. They fit in with my decor and my husband thinks they're great. It took a while to convince him to buy them, though. He wouldn't swop them now! We use the vocale amps too. The New Tube is taking them on I think; a reall good match.
I agree too. They fit in with my decor and my husband thinks they're great. It took a while to convince him to buy them, though. He wouldn't swop them now! We use the vocale amps too. The New Tube is taking them on I think; a reall good match.
They are fantastic. They need to be set up properly, however, otherwise the woofer won't blend well with the horns. When set up properly, however, they make a mockery of most high end speakers I could name.