joseph vs maggie vs proac vs spark

Has anyone compared Joseph Audio RM22 to ProAc2000 signature or AudioPhysic Spark? I managed to have only short listen to each one. I am looking for speakers in the sub $2000 range which have good image/3D soundstage and can disappear. Any comments on the three speakers above? Will use Marantz DV18 as a source and probably AudioRefinement Complete integrated. Thanks. PS: has anyone listened to Maggie 1.6? how's it compared to the above speakers?
topp
I have the Maggies 1.6 hooked to a Marantz SR-18 in my home theater room with the maggie center and rear surrounds, I have not heard the other speakers you talked about. My wife and I picked these over the others we heard and never been disapointed in what we bought. the sound is awesome in our room, we turned our garage a few years ago in to HT room. the speakers gave us the sound we were looking for, very W I D E soundstage, it gave us a you are there sound, which some others did not, you need to go hear the speakers and pick one that will meet your needs. we did and are just LOVING IT. Greg
i hate when people throw new products into the mix (i.e., ignore your question), BUT i almost bought the joseph 22's two weeks ago, but then heard the meadowlark kestrel hotrods at the last minute. they have fantastic imaging and a smoother sound, particularly for female vocals -- and cost almost a grand less:) (list = $1500). you should definitely check them out. apparently, a lot of people prefer the kestrels even to the shearwaters, which is what i originally wanted to hear. the maggies are a totally different ball of wax. can't comment on the proacs or sparks.