hales,dunlavy,legacy,dynaudio,Etc.HELP

I have been auditoning hi end speakers for the past year and cannot make a choice.Spending around 5 to 6 grand on 2 speakers is something i don't want to regret!I am aware that it is mostly personal prefernce,but can not make up my mind.What i am looking for is some people that have listened or owned a few of these and can make some quality suggestions that can help me decide.I hate those "kid like" talk groups that a few people ruin it for everyone.Here is my system and prefernces:Proceed avp processor,2 high end monoblocks,hi fi vcr,dvd,classe tuner.My room is 25'x30' so i need a speaker that can fill it and play loud.I live to feel the music(GOOD BASS)as well as enjoy clarity of the highs.I play all types of music,and play it loud.If i watch a dvd,i want to feel like it's real!I am considering a 2nd set of mains for surrounds if needed.Center is not picked yet,as i would like to find the mains first.I have a paradigm servo-15 sub.This is a very hard choice to make,as there is so many hi end speakers out there.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks in advance,Ken P.S.sorry for any misspelling!
twisted1
For waht you are describing the Legacy Classics,signatures or Focus are incredible at loud with plenty of bass.can be a bit aggressive,and not the last word in bass definition, but they quality rock, play loud and clean and are efficient.find a pair used and have fun.
ken, obviously there are many choices among speakers. since i am in the business of selling speakers i would love to talk to you about speakers(mine AND others'). i believe i can help you go in the right direction! Regards, tony scimemi, pres., audio video multimedia solutions.
ken, you may call AVMS toll free 888-803-3770. send your address to [email protected] for literature. i can help you avoid costly mistakes! thanks,tony.
Ken, I'd consider Thiel 1.5 set on dual Velodyne 15" remote controlled subs. EVERY review I've seen praises the Thiels (about $2200/pair). Also, there is so much variation in bass mixes these days that you should have control from your chair. Try to borrow this combo and audition before you buy(make sure the Thiels are broken in). I think you'll be pleased. Regards, Ken (auidophile for 30 years) P.S. Ever notice how the coolest guys are named Ken?