Sellers adding for PayPal use is plainly BS

I am just curious, why charging buyer, in such a blatant way, for PayPal service that SELLER is enjoying? If those 2-3% will 'impoverish' given seller, why not including them in selling price? As a matter of principal, i'll never buy from such a seller!
eldragon
I find this thread very interesting and any feedback that will help me sell my gear better is good feedback. I am very suprised to see that paypal fees bother some people but its good to know.

As far as the legality goes I wonder what state law would take presetant. The state in that the product is comeing from or the state that the server is located in.
I think most of you guys are WRONG! And out of spite, i wont pay your paypal fees, even for "deal of the century" (which i doubt any of you cheapskates will offer ) Still, who cares...now i need suggestion on good (cheap) red wine!
Eldragon- You are making me laugh here, calling all others cheapskates simply because you are to cheap to pay insignificant paypal fees, if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is. I collect them and I pay the fees if it is an item I want- and I am forced to pay via paypal, I much prefer wire transfer($25) or certified funds but in a pinch paypal is easy and cheap, deal with it or don't sounds like you are one of the only ones who feels that it is a huge injustice on there rights. I am sure the rest of the world is wrong :-\
~Tim
Sean, You were talking about something called cash? What exactly is that? :^)